Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Wizard Of Blog

I love being a blogger! It not only allows me the chance to create something that is unique and mine alone, but I've met the most amazing people through blogging. Just this morning, I attempted to get to the www.blogmad.net site and I got the message "Cookies are invalid". Being the techno loser that I am, I had no idea what this meant and what I had to do to fix it. First, I checked my son's computer to see if it was their problem and not mine. Sure enough, when I pulled up blogmad, it came up fine and dandy. I raced downstairs and turned off my computer, turned it back on, checked my firewall, checked other browsers, and generally drove myself crazy, all while trying to get ready for work. Finally, I called upon the blogging community this morning, and a very nice person told me to delete my cookies and voila, it worked! A thousand hugs to all you bloggers this morning!

1 Comments:

At 3/22/2006 9:40 AM, Blogger Me, Not You said...

I've been having the same problem, but I haven't reported it yet.
When you log in, do not click on the "remember me". You'll have to log on each time you go there, but you'll not have the invalid cookie message.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciated your suggestions.

~Enigma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.