Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Turning Down The Volume

There are so many products on the market to add volume to fine, limp hair. For someone like me, who has more than enough hair to go around, volume is the last thing I'm looking for in a hair product. Finally, a company who understands this concept, John Frieda, has come out with a volume reducer, appropriately called 'DownPlay'. This is a wonderful, clear serum, that you use after shampooing and conditioning and before styling. Just a quarter size will instantly take slim down dense, puffy hair for a sleek and streamlined style, leaving hair shiney and managable. I used this brand new product for the first time, but I was very skeptical, worrying that it would weight down my hair. I was more than pleasantly surprised that the product exceeded my expectations and gave me a salon look for under $7. You get five fluid ounces that will probably last at least thirty days.

1 Comments:

At 4/23/2006 1:10 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

I know what you mean Susan about all the add volume to your hair products. I do need more volume to my hair. I have really staright hair that doesn't like to do anything. I've tried a number of products and nothing has worked for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.