Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

One Blogger's Holiday Season

It's hard to believe that in just a very short time (early December), my blog will be one year old. I never thought I would be able to sustain the blog in the beginning, nor learn all I needed to learn in order to keep my blog going, but I did it! Since I began my blog during the holiday season, I will celebrate not only the holidays, but my one year blogging anniversary with you. I've always shared great shopping ideas with you and I won't let you down this season. I'll scout out all the bargains and great websites for shopping without all the stress and, speaking of stress, I will write about how to give yourself a break every once in a while so you don't short circuit. I'll also share with you tips on how you can create great holiday looks for yourself and your home without spending a ton of money. My holiday survival guide will be my gift to you for allowing me to share my ideas and thoughts with you all year round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.