Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

My Dream Vacation

My dream vacation is to take a trip to Italy without children. My days of traveling with kids has almost come to an end (this is one of the few joys of having teenagers). I want to go to Rome, Venice and Tuscany. The only thing is, I've never been to Italy and wouldn't even know where to begin. A tour is out for me since I like to pick and choose where and when I eat and what sites I want to visit. I found this great site called Hotel Reservations.com . From what I can tell after perusing this site, I can pretty much plan any trip I want for any part of the world, including my dream vacation to Italy. Don't let the name fool you though. This isn't just about hotel reservations. You can pretty much plan your whole vacation from start to finish and get great discounts in the process and who doesn't like to save money? So maybe I'm a little closer to my dream vacation than I thought I was.

1 Comments:

At 12/29/2006 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing about our site HotelReservations.com, your review means a lot to us.

Please consider us to book your hotel needs when you and your friends travel next time.....from management of HotelReservations.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.