Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Monday, January 08, 2007

ChaCha Toolbar

I found this great new search engine called ChaCha.com that has real people as "Guides" to find information for you on the Web! I loved ChaCha and after using it, I signed up and became a ChaCha Guide.

With ChaCha you can perform a normal instant search, but you can also click "Search with a Guide" and be immediately connected to an experienced, friendly ChaCha Guide (like myself) who will find the best Web site(s) with the exact information you are looking for!

As a ChaCha Guide, I have my own ChaCha toolbar and would like to invite you to download my toolbar and use it to search on ChaCha. It's much better than the other toolbars out there because you can connect with a real person live, to guide you. Who knows, you may get connected to me!

Click on the link below and start experiencing a NEW way to search, with real human intelligence.

Download the toolbar by clicking on the link below or copy and paste the link into your web browser.
ChaCha Toolbar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.