Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Monday, January 08, 2007

Personal Scents Make Good Sense

A while back I wrote a post on my other blog about Urban Botanic. What I really liked about this company is that it began with a woman who wanted to create a new company that was unique and different from all the other home-based businesses. What's different about this one is that it offers the opportunity for women to have a signature scent created just for them through a very easy personality test. I was invited to try the product and I was pleasantly surprised at how close the personality test results came to my own personal preferences in scents. I was given a number of choices and guidance on how to choose several scents to mix for a special product made just for me. The results came in the form of a luxurious body lotion scented to my own specifications. In my own instance I selected jasmine, freesia and verbena for a refreshing and light scent. You can choose other products as well to personalize such as a parfum body spray and bath and shower gel. Urban Botanic offers their customers other opportunities as well including having a party for friends and family so they too can experience this unique idea. Of course, you can become a representative which is a great idea, breaking away from other home-based businesses that have saturated the market or, you have choose to do Urban Botanic as a hobby and make unique and personalized gifts for your family and friends. To take a personality test to create your own personalized scent, just click here .
For more information on Urban Botanic, just click here .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.