Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Leave Britney Alone

Since I haven't been blogging on a regular basis up until now, I thought I would post my two cents about Britney Spears. I believe her shaved head says it all..."leave me alone". This is a woman who is in crisis and needs to heal from whatever ails her. She may or may not have a substance abuse problem, or she may have been self-medicating to relieve symptoms of post-natal depression. Whatever the cause, she needs breathing space and having the media constantly judge her every nuance has to be nerve-breaking. I never thought I would say this, but thank God for Kevin Federline. Ultimately, he still loves her and I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a reconciliation somewhere down the road. In the meantime, the photo I posted, is of how I would like to remember her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.