Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

When You Need A Little Inspiration.....

Then you really need to turn to Karl Moore. This wonderful (and adorable) guy has a great inspirational website. Karl is a writer, entrepreneur and developer who has a wonderful blog simply entitled Karl's blog. Here you will find such uplifting posts like why it's a good thing to save a spider's life. He also posts 'Friday Factoids' on fridays (check out his post about the Bronx) and Monday's are dedicated to random acts of kindness. I loved reading his post about how he takes time out of his very busy day to nurture himself. It's something I often forget to do and when I read this blog, it reminds me that I really have to take some time to just do the things that I enjoy so I can be a better person to everyone else in my life. As an avid blogger, I often seek out these kinds of inspirational writers who help keep me grounded in my own life so I can hopefully turn around and do the same for others. Also, check out some of the inspirational quotes that he has listed in his blog from other people who have inspired him. It's no less than uplifting! I am so happy I found this blog and I know once you visit, you'll be just as addicted as I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.