Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Monday, December 26, 2005

There's Nothing Like Botox...Or Is There?

http://consumerhealthdigest.com/top25wrinkle.htm?source=google/wrinklewords. I've included this link to an article I found about topical creams that say they can erase wrinkes from your face, much like Botox. Read this article with a grain of salt, especially when you read about the product reviews. Most of these products are astronomically expensive with some costing well over a hundred dollars. Nothing in a jar will erase wrinkles, but there are things you can do to protect your skin from aging and using the right cream is one of them. I can't stress using a sunscreen (15 SPF or over). This is the best defense against aging. Also, smokers' skin ages faster so this is just one more reason to quit if you haven't done so already. If you want a product that will help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, try Oil of Olay's Regenerist line. These products sell for under $25 and do wonders for the skin if used consistently. If you've been hooked on Strivectin, which sells in most stores for around $135.00, then try Previntin, which sells in CVS for under $30. Basically the same idea, but without the smell which turns a lot of people off from Strivectin. I'll talk more about these types of creams at a later date, but when it comes to spending money, knowledge is power.

1 Comments:

At 10/14/2008 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Diana Lee and i would like to show you my personal experience with Botox.

I have suffered with migraines and neck pain for many years. Botox has given me my life back. I have arthritis in my neck and Botox is the ONLY thing that has given me relief.

Side Effects-
None…miracle drug

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Diana Lee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.