Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Beautiful Music

Since I write about all things regarding beauty, I wanted to take this opportunity to write about something that's beautiful to me: music. I am a fan of Barry Manilow's music (no, I am not a fanilow!), but I do appreciate the many years of beautiful music that he has generously shared with the world and his many, many years of touring and performing. He now has a brand new CD out called "Greatest Hits of the 50s" and although I would have loved a new CD with original, new music, I will happily take what I can get from a man who I believe, could sing the Yellow Pages. I haven't traveled around the world following him from venue to venue, but I have traveled to Vegas and enjoyed every glitzy moment of his stage performance at the Las Vegas Hilton. I especially have enjoyed meeting all the wonderful fans, either in person, or on message boards where we chat about all things Manilow, probably to his great annoyance at times. Although I am a big fan of all kinds of music, from Madonna to James Blunt, I will always have a spot in my heart for "Mandy" and can even remember the first time I heard it, driving in my lime green ford, heading off to college. His music has served as a great comfort to me over the years and is familiar to me as my mom's chicken soup. So, before you cast disparaging judgment my way regarding my taste in music, head on over to this linkhttp://music.aol.com/songs/new_releases_full_cds?defaultTab=1&defaultItem=10 and get some comfort food for your own soul. Nothing more soothing than beautiful music!

2 Comments:

At 2/02/2006 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good post

 
At 2/02/2006 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good info

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.