Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, March 31, 2006

More Freebies!

Every once in a while I like to post a link where you can apply for lots of free products and coupons. Here's one that is chock full of ways to get tons of free samples and coupons for items you would like to try at a di scounted rate. One free sample I will recommend from this site is Oil of Olay Regenerist Serum. I have posted about this product and line previously and I must say, for the money, it is the best skin care line available in any drug or discount store. Now you can try a sample for free here http://styleforfree.com/samples.htm. Happy Shopping!

1 Comments:

At 4/09/2008 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ms Susan,

Hello from Bizymoms! I was reading your post on free samples and your blog over all and found it to be very interesting! As you have a work at home business and your blog provides information to the WAH community I thought I would tell you a bit about Bizymoms.com and how we could maybe contribute an article to your blog regarding other great WAH strategies for home businesses.

If you are interested please let me know and contact me at nina@bizymoms.com and find out how your blog and bizymoms could work together!

Thank you!
Nina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.