Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Someone Broke My Blogmad

While attempting to surf blogs through Blogmad tonight, I was rudely (at least it felt rude to me) that the members' page had crashed and an attempt to automatically repair it had failed. Unfortunately, this is the problem with a new site in Beta stage. It's like moving into a construction zone before the construction is completed. In any event, while surfing blogs this afternoon I came across one post in a blog that said "wrongful death" and "DUI" were the most highly googled keywords. I'm not sure how accurate this information is, but, if it is at all accurate, I find it somewhat unsettling, to say the least. Is it because we live in such a litigious society or because we are all really irresponsible drivers? Something else to keep me up nights! In the meantime, I am working on a contest for my blog to drum up some more traffic and links. If anyone has had any success logging into Blogmad in the meantime, let me know. I sure do miss my Blogmad:^(

1 Comments:

At 3/30/2006 9:18 PM, Blogger Bradley Herring said...

BlogMad is finally back in action. I was seriously going into withdrawl for a while there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.