Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, March 31, 2006

TGIF Comment Contest

Yes, it's already TGIF! Time sure flies when you're having fun. Today is the day I make a list of all the things I won't be doing this weekend like working, getting up early to go to work, doing my paperwork for work, picking out my clothes for work and the number one thing I hate most, driving to work. Unfortunately, I am going to have to cave in and finally clean my house before it's condemned by the board of health, but hopefully I will be able to enjoy the beautiful weather we are having here in the Northeast. Don't forget about springing your clocks forward this weekend (Sunday morning actually) which means we lose an hour of sleep, but gain an hour of daylight in the evening. Oh yes, and Blogmad is back in action so today (so far) is a very good day! How about leaving me a comment as to why you are happy it's Friday. The most original answer will get earn a link. Happy Friday Everyone!

1 Comments:

At 3/31/2006 7:10 PM, Blogger MrsFortune said...

Hey, I just found you through blog explosion ... (though I too prefer BlogMad!) ...

Um, I'm happy it's Friday because I don't feel guilty about watching bad TV all night. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.