Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Oh Yeah, And Another Thing!

If you are signed up with blogmad, then you've been surfing other blogs in order to rack up some credits for yourself. This is something that is fairly easy to do. I happen to actually enjoy reading other people's blogs. Most are, at the very least, half-way interesting and occasionally I will come across one where I'm so moved that I leave a comment. There are probably a lot more blogs from people young enough to be my kids, than people my own age, but I enjoy reading their experiences. It takes me back to a day before husband and kids, when the only thing I had to worry about was my hair frizzing. There are young woman who are getting married and are blogging each and every minute detail. There are woman who are still looking for Mr. Right and wondering if they guy is or isn't that into them. There are guys who just post pictures of not-so-great looking women coyly posed on unmade beds. There are gossip blogs that are very popular and personal diaries that are just too painful to read. There are political blogs with those leaning to the extreme right or left. You would be hard-pressed to find a moderate blogging about anything political. There are some really funny bloggers out there. These are my favorite. Anyone who can make me laugh will get my attention. So here's what I've learned; Angelina hasn't had her baby yet, What's-her-face hasn't converted to Scientology for couch-jumping boy and Jen has not moved to Chicago with Vince. Oh yeah, and here's my ebay store link http://stores.ebay.com/Susans-Spa_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

1 Comments:

At 3/26/2006 8:12 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks for the great comment!

Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.