Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Driving Miss Lazy

I realize, with this post, that I am totally digressing from my usual topics, but it's been one of those days. If you have kids, then you'll appreciate this, if not, then hopefully your 25 seconds will be up soon and you can move on to another girl's blog wherein she spends no less than six posts bitching about her crazy boyfriend. I am a mom of two teenagers, neither of which has their license. In some ways that's a good thing. Afterall, most people behind the wheel think it's their God given right to multi-task while I am chauffering my kids to and from their various appointments. There are also those who believe that any and all traffic rules do not pertain to them in any way, shape or form. It is perfectly okay for them to run stop signs, red lights and do at least 15 miles over the speed limit in a school zone. True enough, I have no life right now to speak of. My only lot in life is to drop off and pick up and I'm pretty much on call 18 hours a day. Nevertheless, it would be wonderful if I could get to and from my destinations without needing a stiff drink or a Xanax when I return home. Finally, what is it that is so damn important that you have to talk on your cell phone while you are driving? When I see you talking on your cell phone in your car and you're laughing while you're driving, then it is apparently not an emergency. Get a clue already! You cannot drive and talk on the phone at the same time no more than you can drink and drive! I would like both my children to reach adulthood without the trauma of ever having to experience a car accident. Now, if you don't mind I have to bring my soapbox in for reupholstering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.