Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, March 24, 2006

A Free Offer From Joyce Vedral!

I'm posting an e-mail I received from Joyce Vedral. I've written about her before. She is a personal trainer who specializes in helping women incorporate strength training into their exercise program. This is very important, especially if you want to prevent bone loss. I know it's not something you want to think about, but it's never too early to prevent bone loss and strength training is a great way to begin. Here's a message from Joyce: I will give you your choice of two free items in a minute but first: YOUR ACCOUNT with yourself--By now you may be saying, "I've accounted to myself enough. I attack myself for not working out."
I've found the two most common reasons for that are: 1. You hate some of the exercises. 2. You still don't have your STOMACH in shape.
So if you open this e mail and order anything up until MIDNIGHT SUNDAY I'm giving free YOUR CHOICE-- either JOYCE EXPLAINS video which has up to 20 substitutes for exercises you hate or can't do-and a 10 Day emergency diet that makes you look ten pounds thinner in ten days, or GUT LOVE HANDLE POOCH BUSTERS VIDEO which will finally get that troublesome stomach flat.
To get your free video, order any video or DVD item and write FREE JOYCE EXPLAINS or FREE GUT in the message box that comes up in the same frame as when you are asked which credit card you are using. Do not click on the free Item-JUST WRITE IT IN THE MESSAGE BOX.
If you forget e mail me immediately at jvbody@aol.com. REMEMBER ONE OR THE OTHER, YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH GUT AND JOYCE EXPLAINS.
Click on the Go Shopping button or call the toll free 1-877jvedral to get started. Love Joyce at www.joycevedral.com Go Shopping

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.