Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, March 24, 2006

TGIF

This morning I'm at a loss to create a topic of interest. I guess you could call it blogger's block. I know I'm not alone. After surfing so many other blogs from Blogmad, I can see some blogs haven't been updated since February. I've only missed a few days of blogging since I started back in January and that was due to a change in jobs. What I noticed from those days, was a sharp drop in traffic. Afterall, who wants to read the same thing over and over again? Today, I dedicate this post to TGIF. After having returned to a full five-day work week, I am overjoyed at the coming of friday. Some things I won't be doing this weekend is working, laundry, cleaning, helping my kids with homework, waking up early, going to sleep early, wearing anything other than my jeans, t-shirts and sneakers, running around like I'm ten minutes late to everything, and eating a meal standing up. One thing I will do this weekend is post in my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.