Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday, Monday

I just wanted to share a quick post this very busy rainy Monday. This is typical April weather, which I hope means, typical May weather which will bring sunny skies and lots of beautiful flowers. So how did I fight off the Monday morning gloom? I checked in with some good friends, gave myself plenty of time to get ready this morning and put on a bright, spring color and some bronzer to chase away the gray. Whatever you do today and whatever the weather conditions, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

1 Comments:

At 4/03/2006 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't tell if you had already posted a blog on this topic, but what advice do you have about hair dryers. I guess I would call them a necessary evil. I am a writer for Beauty Secrets 101 and recently posted a blog about hair dryers. Any tips I can pass along? Thanks!

Sharon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.