Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Tuesdays With Barry


I know, it's not Tuesday, but I was thinking about this yesterday on my way home from work. Every Tuesday I play Barry's latest CD in my car (Greatest Hits Of The 50s) in my car on my way to my classes. His voice is soothing and whatever stress I've got, melts away with the first notes of "Moments To Remeber". There's a very good reason why his newest CD debuted at #1 and why his new DVD "Music and Passion" debuted at #2. Like him or not (please don't leave me any comments about how much you hate him), he is still one of the most beloved vocalists of our time. That's why after his last appearance on 'American Idol', his latest CD was the most googled of any other artist, the following day. He is one of the hardest working people in show business and his only goal in life is to make you smile! So, if you haven't gone out and bought this CD yet, don't spend another day without it. There's an Amazon button on my blog and you can order directly from there. If you order over $25, you get free shipping and handling. Sometimes, you just need a break from reality. What better way to do it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.