Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

More About Vivi

I just wanted to post a short message about my prior post regarding Vivi, the missing whippet. One anonymous reader commented that the photo I posted was not Vivi. True. The photo is not Vivi. Vivi is actually much more white than gray. I find it ironic that there are few photos available for posting of this missing dog. I would think that if one would want her to be found, they would post more images of her on the internet, but there are actually too few. Thanks to the anonymous reader for pointing this out....and next time, leave your name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.