Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

This Could Get Ugly

Rosie O'Donnell is making her debut as one of the co-hosts of "The View". Although I hardly ever watch this show anymore, I tend to agree with Meredith Viera's opinion that it has become somewhat of a joke in the eyes of the media. The newest chapter in the never-ending saga, has Barbara Walters pissed off at Rosie for blogging about the show. Rosie apparently was really not happy with the promo (the promo photo with her Photoshopped self or the commercial with all of them singing, except Barbara of course). Rosie's last post about it was the one that got to Barbara as Rosie doesn't like to see herself "powerless". It would seem to me that she should be smart enough to know who holds all the cards in this situation and, this time, it isn't her. I'm predicting disaster and the demise of the show. I'm not a fan of Rosie O'Donnell anymore. She is far too needy and angry for me. As Boy George put it after that whole debacle regarding the musical based on his life story backed by Rosie, "She's just another Pottery Barn lesbian". I have no idea what he meant by that, but I thought it was funny!

2 Comments:

At 9/05/2006 7:26 AM, Blogger Elke said...

You gotta admit, that commercial is a bit corny, and if the View wants to be taken seriously again, that commercial aint' gonna do it.

 
At 9/05/2006 7:44 AM, Blogger Food Meister said...

Ugh. I stopped watching The View months ago. Their views were too liberally-slanted for me; I like to get both sides of a story. Putting Rosie on is a big mistake.

As for that Boy George comment...too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.