Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Stylish Glasses With A Very Small Pricetag


There are four people in my family and we all wear glasses. My husband and I have multiple pairs for both near-sightedness and for reading while my kids each have a pair; my son for distance and my daughter for a stigmatism. Traditional eye-glass establishments will charge us hundreds of dollars to renew every couple of years. Now there is a website where you can order your eyeglasses and pay a very small fee.
This Great Discovery: www.ZenniOptical.com will not only save you tons of money, but will provide you with prescription glasses that are stylish too and you don't even have to leave your house to get them. I'm all about saving money, but not compromising on quality and now, you don't have to.

1 Comments:

At 1/25/2008 8:06 AM, Blogger ShellyH said...

Thanks for the information! I need to get new ones!

Shelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.