Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Diet.Com

Don't you just love FREE stuff? Well, here's something you can do that won't cost you one penny....sign up with Diet.com. That's right, it's absolutely free to join and take advantage of their online support, message boards, recipes and reviews of all the diet products on the market. Upgrading your account is a snap for just $2.99 a week and will get you more personalized services to ensure your weight loss success. I finally signed up myself since I want to lose a few pounds before the summer. I had previously used another internet diet service that wasn't nearly as comprehensive as Diet.com and cost me much more money. Just look for the button in my sidebar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.