Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Love Means Never Having To Say You're Sorry...Yeah, Right!

Yesterday was a very stressful day. First of all, I only got three hours sleep the night before so I started the day groggy and grouchy and no amount of caffiene would take off the edge. I had to rush to get ready for my first class and, of course, whenever I'm rushing, the phone rings. I have to answer it because I always think it's one of my kids so I stopped rushing around and picked up the phone. It was my oldest kid....my husband. Of course, whatever he had to say was of great urgency (it always is). His timing couldn't have been worse and he caught my wrath big time! I called to apologize afterwards because I always hate leaving things badly and besides, I had to face a classroom of four year olds in less than thirty minutes with a big smile on my face. The remainder of my day was overcast, a lot like the weather we had, which included an April snowstorm. When my husband came home later, the first thing he did was apologize to me for not thinking first (gee, what a concept!). I really did appreciate his apology and the rest of the night I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. The whole idea that people shouldn't have to say they're sorry because they love each other is ridiculous. Without acknowledging someone else's feelings, there's no validation. How can there be love, without that? The moral of the story is when in doubt say you are sorry and if that doesn't work then send flowers!

2 Comments:

At 4/07/2006 1:56 PM, Blogger Craig Curtis said...

I am reading and reading, and laughing and laughing. From the Clairol Incident to the, EXCUSE ME? You would WANT to say "sorry!"
Shit.

AND SEND FLOWERS!

Since I went to beauty school in 198--ahem--I have to wonder what shade were you going to, and from where? As for the Bionic Blow, what the hell? My hair is longer now, and I do sport a $12.99 flat iron, which I hardly use, because I STILL believe in scrunching, because it works best with the skinny/silky/curly texture of my hair. No product, just a spritz of Aqua Net Extra Hold, which dries fast, and is odor free.

AND you are a teacher. I hope you sit down and think about that.

Plus a mom?

Do you have a nanny?

I bet you never seen The View.

csc

 
At 4/07/2006 2:23 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks for the wonderful comments. For those who are curious about my hair color, I'm an unnatural blonde of course:^)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.