Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, June 02, 2006

Wanted: Family Vacation!

It's that time of year when my husband and I mull over all the vacation possibilities that will fit both our schedules, kids' agendas and pocketbook. After ruling out anywhere which would require us to spend money staying in a hotel and eating in restaurants, we finally decided to go somewhere and rent a private home, condo or villa. This way we can spend less money on running around looking for a restaurant that we all like and more time doing fun things. Our kids are older and ideally they would like to take a friend along. If we stayed in a hotel, it would be impossible to afford two more people, but if we rent a vacation home, we will have plenty of room and it won't cost us anymore money for lodging. We've even discussed the possibility of taking our two little dogs with us as well. There are plenty of pet-friendly condos and private homes to be found. One possible destination is Orlando. With so much to do, Vacation home Orlando reports that Orlando welcomes more visitors each year than the total population of California. It is the number one tourist destination in the world. I don't think we could ever run out of things to do there and no matter how young or old you are, there's something for everyone there!

1 Comments:

At 6/03/2006 9:33 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

I'm sure you know that I love Orlando, from my blog LOL. I have my own vacation home there it's called my aunt and uncle's house. hehehe. I like how you made your offer work with your post Susan. Good job. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.