Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, August 11, 2006

How Do You Feel In Your Jeans?

Once again I am posting because I have no idea when I will get to my blog while I'm away. This is for all of you who are dieting. I'm on Weight Watchers and I love the plan I switched to (originally on flex points and now on the core plan). So far, I've lost eleven pounds, but I've hit something of a plateau the last two weeks, which is expected. Having to weigh myself every week and not seeing the scale budge much is frustrating. I was watching the new reality TV show, "Work Out" on Bravo the other night and the head trainer, Jackie, told one of her clients that the scale is really insignificant. You will lose fat, but also gain muscle mass when exercising regularly so the real test is in how your jeans fit. If you are no longer struggling to get into them and they now glide on and feel slightly loose, then whatever you are doing is definitely working. I had that moment tonight as I prepared to go out for dinner with my family. My favorite jeans were snug on me from the day I got them, but I refused to go above the size 8 I had become accustomed to. Tonight the zipper went up effortlessly and they still felt somewhat loose on me after I ate dinner. So, if your scale isn't moving much, even though you are working out and eating healthy, don't despair...it's all in the jeans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.