Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Vacation Here I Come!

I will be leaving for vacation with my family in a few days and I am very much looking forward to it. This will be a driving vacation, which is a good thing considering the news of the day! We rented a home on the outer banks of North Carolina, but I am looking forward to driving through various states to get there. Even though I know it's only for one week, my ultimate goal in life is to have a second home somewhere else which we can use for an escape from all the stress of every day life here at home. We will be passing through Maryland which is one state that has so much to offer in terms of urban and suburban life, including museums, theatre, historic landmarks and, of course, great restaurants. I could picture myself contacting a Baltimore Real Estate company to get information on an apartment just outside of Baltimore City, like Briarcliff Apartments, which offers superb amenities, like valet trash service (who wouldn't want that?) and an olympic-size swimming pool, a fitness facility and tennis courts. Sounds great for anyone who is looking to re-locate or for anyone who just wants a place to escape to when life gets too stressful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.