Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Don't Let Clouds Rain On Your Easter Parade

There's a wonderful little item you can add to your blog from Tag Clouds. Essentially, it's a cute little box, which you design yourself once you sign up with them, that will pull as many tag words from your blog as they can find (you choose the number of words you want displayed in the box). You can color coordinate the tag cloud to match your blog and if you can get it to work, then it should draw more traffic to your blog. I say, if you can get it work, because I tried adding it to my blog, but it won't display. Apparently, my blog server uses a nearly extinct RSS feed, which is really what you need to power your tag cloud, and because of all the errors, it will not display. If anyone has a solution to my problem, I'd love to hear your comments! Happy Easter and don't eat too many peeps!

1 Comments:

At 4/16/2006 11:36 AM, Blogger Elke said...

Hi Susan,

Try http://wanabo.com/.

Their 'tag me' didn't work on my blogspot.com but their Cloud did.. works great! You can see it at the bottom of my page...

http://www.beautynews.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.