Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

More About Hair Blowers

Since I posted about hair blowers, I received another question about the cost of ionic hair blowers. First, for those who don't know the difference between a regular hair blower and an ionic hair blower, then let me explain. A regular hair blower dries hair from the outside in which can leave hair looking dry and frizzy. The ionic technology allows hair to be dried from the inside out, which means a hairstyle that looks soft and shiney as opposed the dry and frizzy. Initially, they were more expensive, but now you can purchase several brands if ionic hair blowers for around $20. The most expensive will probably be around $170 for a professional grade hair blower. For more information, go to www.Ulta.com.

3 Comments:

At 4/06/2006 10:24 AM, Blogger Katina Mooneyham said...

I never used a hair dryer until I found an ionic one. I think mine was around 30.00. Cheap yes, but it's worked for me.

 
At 4/08/2006 12:09 AM, Blogger Mom on the Run said...

my hair always looks freezy, time to change hair dryers! Thanks for all this advice, I'm one of those 'BEFORE' pictures on Oprah.

 
At 4/11/2006 8:09 PM, Blogger Kitten wtw said...

I bought one for $19 at Target. ConAir. I am very pleased with it and can't imagine a $170 dryer giving me better results.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.