Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

The Amazing Outer Banks

I'm posting from the beautiful vacation spot of the outer banks of North Carolina. This is my very first trip here and I'm so glad we came! We've rented a house right near the beach and we are surrounded by beautiful landscapes, ocean views and gorgeous sunsets.
Tomorrow we will take an off road tour in a 4x4 of the area inhabited by wild horses. I've read about this for years and now I will get to experience it first hand. There's plenty of fresh seafood and fresh fruits and veggies to eat. There's also a restaurant named Dirty Dick's with a motto of "I got my crabs at Dirty
Dick's".I'll blog more about this wonderful vacation later.

1 Comments:

At 8/14/2006 5:23 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Have some fun for me Susan. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.