Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Hair Wear For The Sun

Being at the beach for a week, I never realized how much of a beating my hair takes from the sun. I'm so fanatical about protecting my skin from the harmful rays of the sun, that I wanted to find out more about how I can protect my hair and scalp. First of all, there are leave-in conditioners that have an SPF built in to protect hair and scalp. While swimming, you can spritz hair with a combination of water (fresh water only) and conditioner to create a barrier between your hair and the sun and salt water. Also, get a great hat that will cover your head properly like the one in the photo. Straw hats that have holes in them might be fashionable, but they won't protect your head from the harmful rays of the sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.