Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Nosey Newgie

As a blogger, I'm always looking for the most up-to-date news regarding anything that might be pertinent to my blog. Recently I joined a new feed called Newgie to test it out and see if it will work for me in finding information that will be of any interest to my readers. Since I blog a lot about the entertainment industry, I checked out their entertainment page and I found it to be up-to-date to the minute. When you visit the website, you'll notice that the articles are ranked by visitor frequency. Some readers may find this very useful, but for me, the most important aspect is finding information that pertinent to my blog, not necessarily what everyone else is reading. The other feature that I like is if you don't want to read the whole article, by simply running your mouse over the headline, you can read a small account of the news article and if you interest is peaked, you can click and read the whole thing. This is important to me since time is of the essence in my busy life and I don't have time to invest in every article. There might not be much in the way of photos, but it seems chock full of information so whether you want to just keep yourself abreast of what's going on in the world, or if you are a blogger like me and you want to find a topic that is not only interesting, but up to date in terms of freshness, then check out this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.