Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Monday, April 17, 2006

24X3


I've written about '24's star, Keifer Sutherland previously, and although I'm not a huge fan of the show (I'm the black sheep in the family when it comes to this show), I do like Keifer Sutherland (what woman doesn't?). This is old news already, but it was announced last week that Keifer had signed a three year contract for the show, which means two things: it will be running for three more years and he's not dying this season. How comforting for all his fans.

3 Comments:

At 4/17/2006 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a "Keifer through the years" post running through my head... but then I watch 24 with a passion.
I like to shop, but I hate the pressure to shop. I don't ususally worry too much about the teen driver I have now, but when the next one turns 16, I'll make up for that. thanks for stopping by!!

 
At 4/17/2006 1:50 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Susan I'm with you. I don't care for the show but I do like Keifer as an actor. I noticed that you have an instant Profitz link on your blog. Have you had a good experence with them? I'm looking into joining them.

 
At 4/21/2006 3:59 PM, Blogger Joanna said...

OMG I love the show and Keifer. My husband and I are fans and we just love it! Can't get enough of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.