Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, April 07, 2006

Nice'N Easy Friday

I usually do a TGIF post, but since I tried a new product last night from Clairol, I thought I would tie it in with a friday theme. The product is Color Boosting Glaze from Nice'N Easy. This is somewhat similar to the L'Oreal Glaze Gloss that came out a couple of months ago. This system is slightly different in that the directions say to apply on slightly dampened hair, as opposed to the L'Oreal Glaze which is used after you've washed and conditioned your hair. Since my hair needed to be shampooed I did that first, and applied the glaze to towel-dried hair. This product is to be left on for five minutes, whereas the L'Oreal product is to be left on for three. On the plus side, this product contained a very nice conditioning treatment which is to be applied after the glaze is rinsed out of your hair. To be honest, it felt like it needed to be conditioned, whereas the L'Oreal Glaze doesn't. However, the conditioner left my hair feeling very smooth and silky. I like the condition and tone of my color after I use these color glazes and it's an inexpensive way to boost color and shine in between color touch-ups. Both products can be purchased for under $10 in drug and discount stores and both will give you more than one use, especially if you have shorter hair. Have a nice'n easy weekend!

4 Comments:

At 4/07/2006 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,

I enjoyed your Clairol review. I would give it a try, but my hair isn't colored, so I guess I don't need to. I am curious, though, if you have ever tried or heard of Zia Natural Skincare? I started trying it this week, at the suggestion of a friend, and love it! It is the first time I have tried all natural skin care products and my skin is reacting very well. I think the chemicals in other skin care lines were irritating my skin. Anyways, I just wrote a post about my reactions to Zia Natural. Let me know if you have any insights. Thanks!

Sharon

 
At 4/07/2006 12:41 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I've never heard of Zia, but I'll certainly check it out. thanks.

 
At 4/07/2006 12:44 PM, Blogger Craig Curtis said...

WOW! Susan! Thank you for leaving the nice comment on my blog. I'm pretty new to all this, and, lord knows, there is a LEARNING CURVE (read: I'm just too fucking old), but it's fun. I've enjoyed reading your girlie file. It so PINK! Lot's of laughs.
Best,
Craig

 
At 4/15/2006 2:46 PM, Blogger Elke said...

Hi Susan, great post about Clairol. I did a review also about the John Frieda Color Glaze, and didn't really notice that much of a difference. How much more was the Loreal in terms of what it did? Since I'm looking for major shine, I wonder if Loreal would be the way to go...

great site!

REVIEW

Elke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.