Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Here's My Niche Beauty And Blogging Post For The Day


In my attempt to stick to my niche, I am going to try to fight my very short attention span and post on something beauty and blogging related a few times a week. Yesterday I was in the mall with my kids (big surprise!) and I wandered into Sephora (one of my favorite beauty supply shops). My goal was to purchase the new gift set from Philosophy, but since both my kids love the shower, bath and shampoo product, I decided to go for the big 16 oz bottle of that instead. We chose 'Cinnamon Buns', which is nothing short of a trip to the bakery. This amazing product can be used in the bath, which will give you lots of bubbles, in the shower as a body wash, and most amazingly, as a shampoo. It's actually a wonderful shampoo that gently cleanses your scalp and hair, leaving it feeling very soft. It sells for $16 at Sephora, but if you love QVC, you're in luck because most of Philosophy's line can be found there as well. Go to www.sephora.com or www.qvc.com for more information about this product and others. Now, for the blogging information. My friend has a brand new blog she just started and if you are a Barry Manilow fan like I am, you will love her posts. She is a long-standing fan who is sharing some great experiences and blasts from the past. You can visit her at http://scootertalk.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

At 5/22/2006 12:07 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

hmmm cinnamon buns. Sounds yummy. LOL

 
At 5/22/2006 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE different kinds of shower gels, bubble baths, etc. The Cinnamon Buns sounds yummy! I will have to check them out.

 
At 5/22/2006 4:12 PM, Blogger Cher said...

great article. thank you for the link to Scooter's blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.