Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Terms Of Insurance

One of my favorite movies was 'Terms Of Endearment' and I finally figured out a way to work it into one of my posts. However, movies is not what this post is about. When I lost my job right before Christmas last year, I was fortunate enough to find employment, almost immediately, with a private educational company, teaching computer skills to 3, 4 and 5 year olds. I started in January of this year and my position requires me to travel to various locations to teach my classes. I carry, in the trunk of my car, computer components and software. I rarely remove the items from my trunk. I don't always have the luxury of getting a laptop to use, so the desktop models stay in my trunk until I remove them for my classes. It got me thinking about how much my car insurance will cover if, for any reason, these items are either stolen from my car or my car is stolen with all my computer equipment still in the trunk. With regard to automobile insurance GEICO recently advised California automobile owners to take heed, since California comes in at number six of the top ten auto theft locations in the country. They set forth many valuable points about how to avoid car theft or reprecusions of a theft like not leaving your car registration in your car (like I've always been told to do by my husband) or having your car's vehicle identification number etched on each of your windows. In the meantime, I'll be checking my current policy myself. Like mom always says "better to be safe, than sorry".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.